|Hose Company No. 2 was organized when a firehouse was built at the
corner of 5th & Front Streets around 1900. It was known as Clarendon
Hose and Hook & Ladder Co. and became a part of the Secaucus fire
department on April 19, 1910 as Clarendon Hose and Hook and Ladder
Co. No. 2. It later was moved to its present home on Seventh Street.
(infornation courtesy of ... History of Secaucus, Fiftieth Anniversary, 1950)
|Tower 2 History